Halong – Lan Ha Bay Day Trip
Halong Bay is arguably one of the most compelling destinations in the world. However, there are fewer visitors to Lan Ha Bay which is located at the southern edge of Ha Long Bay. Words fail to fully describe the beauty of its majesty, and mystery. You will see relentlessly spectacular rock formations rise out of mirrored jade-green water. These are pristine places with unique ecosystems that are not yet frequented by the usual tourist crowds. Discerning travelers have long known of the splendid sights of the archipelago, which are not only composed of untouched natural beauty, cultural values, but also have great biodiversity significance. You can find mysterious stalagmite caves and grottoes, islets and white sandy beaches which make Lan Ha Bay a perfect alternative destination to a busy Halong Bay.
A thrilling day tour marvels at the hidden splendors of idyllic Ha Long bay – Lan Ha bay archipelago and wilderness in style and comfort that only 2 days tripers can do.
- 1.5 – 2 hour riding luxurious comfort limousine via new expressway
- 8 hours-cruise from river to the sea aboard newest luxury vessel
- Pick up at 7:15 – 7:45 at hotel. Drop off 19:00 – 19:30 at hotel.
Cooking demonstration and sunset party
- Kayak through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
- Swimming in a quiet cover with amazing backdrop
- Seeing the genuine float houses of local fisherfolks
- Group of 8 people riding a comfortable limousine.
07.15-7:45 am: Meet tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
08.00 – Start two-hour road journey to Hai Phong Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
09.45 - WELCOME ABOARD ON OUR ESTELLA CRUISE AND SAFE BRIEFING
Estella Cruise will take you on an odyssey of 8-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders. Enjoy breath-taking sceneries from river to the sea. Our journey starts with a cruise through 8-hundred years old history river surrounded by verdant mangrove forests dotted by white storksbefore heading into mystical world of uncharted Halong Bay.
11.30 - LUNCH ON BOAT
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance
restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is
served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.00 - EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAK OR BAMBOO BOAT ROWED
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Kiem Lam archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will do kayaking amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creatures and coral reefs. Alternative kayak, taking a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons.
15.00 - SWIMMING AND SIGHTSEEING FLOATING HOUSES, FARM FISHING
Swimming on crystal clear emerald water with amazing backdrops. Passages of the genuine floating house of local fisher folk where the indigenous life that have been living on for centuries.
15.30 - COOKING DEMONSTRATION AND SUNSET PARTY
Our chef will teach you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese and the techniques that you will take it home. You savour this course that made by yourself with our traditional wine.
16.30 - ENJOY TEA BREAK
There is something magical about the tradition of taking the tea at the sea – fresh biscuit, Vietnamese traditional cake, green tea and seasonal fruit are served by our crews while you mingle with other guests to savor the unique moment of sunset.
17.30 - Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway.
19.00 - Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended.
PROMOTION RATE: USD 115/PERSON
What to bring
- Towel, sunglasses, sunblock cream, camera, swimming costume, insect repellant and cash for personal expenses
- Vegetarian on request
- Pick up/ drop off at hotel located 10 km from Hoan Kiem Lake
- Booster Seats is available (on request)
- Tips are appreciated
Xin chao, please kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservations over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with the Merchant. By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there are any changes.
1. Cruise rate
All prices for the cruise are generally per cabin. Our prices and fares are quoted in US dollars.
2. Payment to secure reservation
Your reservation is confirmed once payment has been paid by credit card or via bank transfers and must be received by Mon Chéri Cruise Management. All confirmations are generally acknowledged by return e-mail within 24 hours. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
Payment Upon Arrival:
- Mon Cheri Cruise accept cash payment in US Dollars and Vietnam Dong upon arrival. Due to strict rules of banks in Vietnam regarding foreign currencies, only new clean notes of US Dollar issue from 2006 until now are accepted. Notes with red marks, dirty marks and issued before 2006 are not accepted because they are refused by banks and have no value.
- Credit card payment (only Visa and Mater Card) is accepted and is subject to 3% extra for credit card fees .
3. Children and extra beds
- Children under 5 years old sharing cabin with parents : No additional charge, limited one child per cabin. If there is more than one child under 5, the additional children will be charged at 25% of the adult rate, using the existing bed.
- Children from 5 to 12 years staying on separate bed : charge 75% adult price.
- Children from 5 to 12 years sharing cabin with parents : charge 50% adult price.
- Children above 12 years old are charged at adult price.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the cruise management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately.
4. Cancellation policy: Any cancellation will be charged as following:
Under any circumstances that the booking has to be cancelled, the refund amount will be deducted 3% of the bank transfer fee.
a. Cancellation by guests:
|Period Prior to the cruise date||Cancellation Fee|
|More than 14 days before check-in||0%|
|Less than 14 days||100% of each cancelled cabin|
|No show||100% of each cancelled cabin|
We reserve the right to cancel your booking under some unavoidable circumstances like: weather conditions, wars, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters, terrorism, or under orders from the Local Authority. Bad weather conditions will also lead to cancellations in order to guarantee your safety.
b. Cancellation by Mon Chéri Cruises
The following policies will be applied for bad weather:
25 USD/ guest
Lunch & shuttle bus
Lunch + 5 hours visiting the Bay
85 USD/ guest
Lunch + Visiting the Bay + Transportation
120 USD/ guest
Guests buy 3D2N package and only stay 1 night
Rate for 2D1N
Guests buy 3D2N package but only stay 1 night and day boat trip until between 3 pm and 7pm on the second day
75% of 3D2N rate
Cancellation will ONLY be announced by the Hai Phong Local Port Authority and often at short notice. Therefore your understanding in these situations will be highly appreciated as these circumstances are entirely out of our control.
5. Refund of Unused services
No refund or exchange can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour package but which is not utilized by the tour member.
6. Passengers’ information and dietary requests
Clients are requested to submit all passenger details at least 24 hours prior to check-in of passengers, including (i) Full name, (ii) Date of birth, (iii) Gender, (iv) Nationality, (v) Passport number, (vi) Vietnam visa expiry date.
All dietary restrictions should be informed at least 48 hours prior to check-in to help us to serve the guests better.