Halong – Lan Ha Bay Day Trip
Halong Bay is arguably one of the most compelling destinations in the world. However, there are fewer visitors to Lan Ha Bay which is located at the southern edge of Ha Long Bay. Words fail to fully describe the beauty of its majesty, and mystery. You will see relentlessly spectacular rock formations rise out of mirrored jade-green water. These are pristine places with unique ecosystems that are not yet frequented by the usual tourist crowds. Discerning travelers have long known of the splendid sights of the archipelago, which are not only composed of untouched natural beauty, cultural values, but also have great biodiversity significance. You can find mysterious stalagmite caves and grottoes, islets and white sandy beaches which make Lan Ha Bay a perfect alternative destination to a busy Halong Bay.
A thrilling day tour marvels at the hidden splendors of idyllic Ha Long bay – Lan Ha bay archipelago and wilderness in style and comfort that only 2 days tripers can do.
- 1.5 – 2 hour riding luxurious comfort limousine via new expressway
- 8 hours-cruise from river to the sea aboard newest luxury vessel
- Pick up at 7:15 – 7:45 at hotel. Drop off 19:00 – 19:30 at hotel.
Cooking demonstration and sunset party
- Kayak through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
- Swimming in a quiet cover with amazing backdrop
- Seeing the genuine float houses of local fisherfolks
- Group of 8 people riding a comfortable limousine.
07.15-7:45 – CAR PICK UP
Meet tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
08.00 – Start two-hour road journey to Hai Phong Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
09.45 - WELCOME ABOARD ON OUR ESTELLA CRUISE AND SAFE BRIEFING
Estella Cruise will take you on an odyssey of 8-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders. Enjoy breath-taking sceneries from river to the sea. Our journey starts with a cruise through 8-hundred years old history river surrounded by verdant mangrove forests dotted by white storksbefore heading into mystical world of uncharted Halong Bay.
11.30 - LUNCH ON BOAT
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance
restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is
served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.00 - EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAK OR BAMBOO BOAT ROWED
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Kiem Lam archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will do kayaking amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creatures and coral reefs. Alternative kayak, taking a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons.
15.00 - SWIMMING AND SIGHTSEEING FLOATING HOUSES, FARM FISHING
Swimming on crystalclear emerald waterwith amazing backdrops. Passages of the genuine floating house of local fisherfolk where the indigenous life that have been living on for centuries.
15.30 - COOKING DEMONSTRATION AND SUNSET PARTY
Our chef will teach you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese springrolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese and the techniques that you will take it home. You savour this course that made by yourself with our traditional wine.
16.30 - ENJOY TEA BREAK
There is something magical about the tradition of taking the tea at the sea – fresh biscuit, Vietnamese traditional cake, green tea and seasonal fruit are served by our crews while you mingle with other guests to savor the unique moment of sunset.
17.30 - Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway.
19.00 - Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended.
PROMOTION RATE: USD 115/PERSON
What to bring
- Towel, sunglasses, sunblock cream, camera, swimming costume, insect repellant and cash for personal expenses
- Vegetarian on request
- Pick up/ drop off at hotel located 10km from Hoan Kiem Lake
- Booster Seats is available (on request)
- Biking gears for children are available (on request)
- Tips are appreciated
Xin chao, please kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservations over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with the Merchant. By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there are any changes.
1. Cruise rate
All prices for the cruise are generally per cabin. Our prices and fares are quoted in US dollars.
2. Payment to secure reservation
Your reservation is confirmed once payment has been paid by credit card or via bank transfers and must be received by Mon Chéri Cruise Management. All confirmations are generally acknowledged by return e-mail within 2 working days. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
Payment Upon Arrival:
- Mon Cheri Cruise accept cash payment in US Dollars and Vietnam Dong upon arrival. Due to strict rules of banks in Vietnam regarding foreign currencies, only new clean notes of US Dollar issue from 2006 until now are accepted. Notes with red marks, dirty marks and issued before 2006 are not accepted because they are refused by banks and have no value.
- Credit card payment (only Visa and Mater Card) is accepted and is subject to 3% extra for credit card fees .
3. Children and extra beds
• All children are welcome.
• One child under 5 years old is free of charge when using the existing bed and sharing meals with parents. Limited to one child per booking for fee free service. If there is more than one child under 5, they will each be charged at 50% of the adult rate, using the existing bed and having their own meals.
• Children from 5 years old until 11 years old are charged 50% of adult price as cruise policy, using existing bed and they are entitled to have separate meals.
• Children from 12 years old are charged at adult price.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the cruise management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately.
4. Cancellation policy: Any cancellation will be charged as following:
a.Cancellation by guests:
Sharing – from 1 to 5 cabins:
More than 14 days before check-in: No cancellation charges
Less than 14 days before check in: Charge 100% of total rate
No-Show: charges 100% of total rate
Sharing from 5 to 10 cabins:
More than 30 days before check-in: No cancellation charge
From 30 days to 15 days before check-in: 25% of total rate
From 14 to 5 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rate
Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rate
No-Show: 100% of total rate
b. Cancellation by Mon Chéri Cruises
We reserve the right to cancel your booking under some unavoidable circumstances like: weather conditions, wars, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters, terrorism, or under orders from the Local Authority. Bad weather conditions will also lead to cancellations in order to guarantee your safety.
The following policies will be applied for bad weather:
- If the cancellation is informed to guests prior to leaving Hanoi for Hai Phaong and the guests have not used any service: 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (guests have already used some services: eg transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc): Only the actual fee of these services will be charged and we will refund the remaining amount.
- If the cancellation is informed before 8:00 a.m and the trip is cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, the guests will be refunded the difference charged between the two packages as listed through their booking agent
- If the cancellation is informed when our guests have already spent the 1st night and taken part in the 2nd day activities on the DAY CRUISE until 3:00-5:00pm, they will be charged 75% of the package for the 3 days 2 nights experience, and be refunded the 25%.
Cancellation will ONLY be announced by the Hai Phong Local Port Authority and often at short notice. Therefore your understanding in these situations will be highly appreciated as these circumstances are entirely out of our control.
5. Refund of Unused services
No refund or exchange can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour package but which is not utilized by the tour member.
6. Passengers’ information and dietary requests
Clients are requested to submit all passenger details at least 24 hours prior to check-in of passengers, including (i) Full name, (ii) Date of birth, (iii) Gender, (iv) Nationality, (v) Passport number, (vi) Vietnam visa expiry date.
All dietary restrictions should be informed at least 48 hours prior to check-in to help us to serve the guests better.
Charter, group rates or last minute deals are available. Please contact us for generous discounts. Best prices GUARANTEE.