Heritage Journey – Hanoi and Halong Bay 4 Days/3 Nights
This is an amazing and unforgettable trip organized by Mon Chéri Cruises of 4 days/ 3 nights to the World Heritage site of Halong Bay and an exploration of the ancient capital of Hanoi.
The package includes:
- A private car pick up from Hanoi Airport to a hotel in Hanoi
- One night in a 4 stars or 5 stars hotel in Hanoi
- Two nights on the 5 stars Mon Chéri Cruises in Halong Bay
- Luxury limousine van transfers Hanoi- Haiphong-Hanoi (shared basis)
- Motorbike tour around Hanoi city
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – HANOI CITY TOUR BY MOTORBIKE
AM: Our driver will warmly welcome your family at Hanoi Airport holding a signboard with your name and transport you to your hotel for check-in.
18:00 – Meet the group and have a full safety briefing about the Tour in meeting point with Egg coffee/chocolate or soft drink/ fruits juice.
18:30 – Ride outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourists don’t visit, to see the real local lifestyle
19:30 – Tasting a range of Hanoi street food in many authentic Vietnamese restaurants with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste.
20:50 – See the nightly ceremony of the taking down of the flag outside the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and then ride around the city, pass some of the most majestic, historical buildings including Long Bien bridge, West lake area, the railway house… Take a number of short stops to take photos and learn about the history of the site.
22:00: Return to the hotel where you will overnight before the trip to Halong Bay.
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
9:00 - 9:30: You are picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter and proceed by highway directly to the pier in Hai Phong city for the cruise (with the surcharge if required).
12:00: We arrive at the office in Got pier, Cat Hai Village, Hai Phong city, where you will be welcomed by our crew.
12:30: Embark Mon Chéri Cruises. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. This will be followed by a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have lunch in Mon Cheri's luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
15:00: We arrive at Light and Dark Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people. Then return to Mon Chéri Cruises, followed by swimming near the ship.
17:30: Return to Mon Chéri Cruises, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy a complimentary sunset party.
Then take part in cooking demonstration to learn about our Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
You can also enjoy the massage service which is available onboard. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat)
19:00: A great dining experience awaits you.
20:30-0:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic ballad music, enjoy drinks from the bar try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie or relax in your room.
Overnight on board.
DAY 3: LAN HA BAY - VAN BOI BAY - CAT BA ISLAND
6:15: It is perfect to prepare for your energetic day in the early morning to admire the marvelous sunrise while attending the Tai Chi class on the top deck.
7:00: Buffet breakfast is served.
8:30 Start going sightseeing. After about 15 minutes moving by bus, you will have 20 to 30 minutes involved in biking activity through Cat Ba National Park (optional).
The bus is available for those do not want to join or cannot be capable to join this activity.
9: 30: Visit Cannon Fort.
After biking through Cat Ba National Park, the car will transfer you to Cannon Fort, the historical and military sites since the Second Indochina War. It is on the top of Cat Ba Island where you can freely throw your panoramic view to the whole bay without any obstacle.
11:30: Return to the boat, where a Vietnamese local lunch is served on the day boat.
14:00: Kayaking to explore Van Boi Bay and visiting the local people who live in the floating village, followed by swimming at a pristine beach and kayaking.
16:00: Back on board Mon Chéri Cruises. You are free to take a shower before enjoying the sunset party with a new group of guests.
19:15: A great dining experience awaits you with a live charming music performance.
20:45 – 00:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with lovely music, enjoy drinks from the bar, try your luck again at squid fishing, watch a movie or retire to your room.
Overnight on board.
DAY 4: CAT BA ISLAND – HANOI
06:00: Wake up early to start your perfect day with Tai Chi class or watch the sunset on the top deck. Enjoying a cup of coffee and tea is an ideal choice.
7:00 – 9:00: Buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant.
9:30: Visit Cat Ba island. You are taken by bus to visit the most beautiful stalagmite and stalactite cave, located in Cat Ba National Park.
10:30: Return the boat and check out the cabin. Then have brunch in the restaurant while the boat sails back to the pier. We settle the bill at the end of the trip.
12:00: Check out the boat and return to port.
Get on the D-car transfer and return to Hanoi.
14:30: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip
If you wish to stay additional nights in Hanoi, please contact us for more details.
|Hanoi Pearl Hotel (4 stars)or similar||USD 475/person|
|Apricot Hotel Hanoi (5 stars) or similar||USD 565/person|
- Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without pre-notice depending on the weather and operating conditions.
- Some outside activities would not be recommended for the elderly (above 70 years old), the handicapped, the kids and pregnant women.
- Guests should wear sports shoes when go sightseeing at the Trung Trang Cave.
The rate above is applied for a group of a minimum of 2 people, staying in a double/twin room. If you are a single traveler, please add the single supplement cost. This promotion rate is valid until 30 April 2018.
|Rate inclusion||Rate exclusion|
Xin chao, please kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservation over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with Merchant. By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there are any changes.
1. Cruise rate
All prices for cruise are generally per cabin. Our prices and fares are quoted in US dollars.
2. Payment to secure reservation
Your reservation is confirmed once payment has been paid by credit card or via bank transfers and must be received by Mon Chéri Cruise Management. All confirmations are generally confirmed by return e-mail within 2 working days. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
Payment Upon Arrival:
- Mon Cheri Cruise accept cash payment in US Dollars and Vietnam Dong upon arrival. Due to strict rules of banks in Vietnam regarding foreign currencies, only new clean notes of US Dollar issue from 2006 until now are accepted. Notes with red marks, dirty marks and issued before 2006 are not accepted because they are refused by banks and have no value.
- Credit card payment (only Visa and Mater Card) is accepted and is subject to 3% extra for credit card fees .
3. Children and extra beds
• All children are welcome.
• One child under 5 years old is free of charges when using existing bed and sharing meals with parents. Limited one child per booking.
• Children from 5 years old until 11 years old are charged 50% of adult price as cruise policy, using existing bed and have separate meals.
• Children from 12 years old: are charged at adult price.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by cruise management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately.
4. Cancellation policy: Any cancellation will be charged as following:
a.Cancellation by guests:
Sharing – from 1 to 5 cabins:
More than 14 days before check-in: No cancellation charges
Less than 14 days before check in: Charge 100% of total rate
No-Show: charges 100% of total rate
Sharing from 5 to 10 cabins:
More than 30 days before check-in: No cancellation charge
From 30 days to 15 days before check-in: 25% of total rate
From 14 to 5 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rate
Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rate
No-Show: 100% of total rate
b. Cancellation by Mon Chéri Cruises
We reserve the right to cancel your booking under some unavoidable circumstances like: weather conditions, wars, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters, terrorism, or order from the Local Authority. We have to cancel your trip due to bad weather conditions to guarantee the safety of tourists.
Following policies will be applied for bad weather:
- If the cancellation is informed before guests leave Hanoi to Hai Phong ( and guests have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (guests have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong…): Only the actual fees of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remained amount.
- If the cancellation is informed before 8:00 a.m the trip is cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night.
- If the cancellation is informed when our guest already spent 1st night + 2nd day activities on DAY CRUISE (Sunset) until 3:00-5:00pm will be charge 75% package 3 days 2 nights.
The cancellation is announced ONLY by Hai Phong Local Port Authority and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
5. Refund of Unused services
No refunds or exchange can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transports or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the tour member.
6. Passengers’ and dietary Information
Client is requested to submit all passenger details at least 24 hours prior to check-in of passengers (Full name, Date of birth, Gender, Nationality, Passport number, Vietnam visa expiry date).
All dietary restriction should be informed at least 24 hours prior check in for proper arrangement.
Charter, group rates or last minute deals are available. Please contact us for generous discounts. Best prices GUARANTEE.