Mon Chéri Cruises 2 Days 1 Night
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
9:00 - 9:30: You are picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter and proceed by highway directly to the pier in Hai Phong city for the cruise (with the surcharge if required).
12:00: We arrive at the office in the pier where you will be welcomed by our crew.
12:30: Embark Mon Chéri Cruises. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. This will be followed by a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have lunch in Mon Cheri's luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
15:30: We arrive at Light and Dark Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people. Then return to Mon Chéri Cruises, followed by swimming near the ship.
17:30: Return to Mon Chéri Cruises, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy a complimentary sunset party.
18:30: Then take part in cooking demonstration to learn about our Vietnamese cuisine.
You can also enjoy the massage service which is available onboard. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat)
19:15: A great dining experience awaits you.
20:45-0:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic ballad music, enjoy drinks from the bar try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie or relax in your room.
Overnight on board.
DAY 2: CAT BA ISLAND – HANOI
06:15: Wake up early to start your perfect day with Tai Chi class or watch the sunrise on the top deck. Enjoying a cup of coffee and tea is ideal choice.
7:00 – 8:30: Buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant.
8:40: Visit Cat ba island. You are taken by bus to visit the most beautiful stalagmite and stalactite cave, located in Cat Ba National Park.
10:30: Return the boat and check out the cabin. Then have brunch in restaurant while the boat sails back to pier. We settle the bill at the end of trip.
11:30: Disembark the boat and return to port.
12.15: Get on the D-car transfer and return to Hanoi (with the surcharge if required).
15:00: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip
From 31st Octpber to 31st March is winter time in Vietnam. It is about 10-20 degree celsius. Guests should prepare the warm clothes for staying healthy.
Some outside activities is not recommended for the elderly (above 70 years old), the handicapped and the kids. Guest should wear sport shoes when go sightseeing the Trung Trang cave.
There will no traditional music performance during Vietnamese Tet Holiday from 3rd of February to 8th of February 2019.
Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without pre notice depending of the weather and operating conditions.
- One night on luxury Mon Chéri Cruises
- 2 days/ 1night visit to Lan Ha bay & Cat Ba island
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- In house English speaking guide
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals on board
- Morning Taichi class, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing.
- Kayaking/bamboo boat activity
- Transfer to cave in Cat Ba
- Service charges, travel insurance
- Limousine van or private car transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Surcharge for Christmas (Dec 24th) & New Year Eve (Dec 31st) USD 50/adult, USD 25/child ( compulsory )
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not specified
Xin chao, please kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservations over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with the Merchant. By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there are any changes.
1. Cruise rate
All prices for the cruise are generally per cabin. Our prices and fares are quoted in US dollars.
2. Payment to secure reservation
Your reservation is confirmed once payment has been paid by credit card or via bank transfers and must be received by Mon Chéri Cruise Management. All confirmations are generally acknowledged by return e-mail within 24 hours. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
Payment Upon Arrival:
- Mon Cheri Cruise accept cash payment in US Dollars and Vietnam Dong upon arrival. Due to strict rules of banks in Vietnam regarding foreign currencies, only new clean notes of US Dollar issue from 2006 until now are accepted. Notes with red marks, dirty marks and issued before 2006 are not accepted because they are refused by banks and have no value.
- Credit card payment (only Visa and Mater Card) is accepted and is subject to 3% extra for credit card fees .
3. Children and extra beds
- Children under 5 years old sharing cabin with parents : No additional charge, limited one child per cabin. If there is more than one child under 5, the additional children will be charged at 25% of the adult rate, using the existing bed.
- Children from 5 to 12 years staying on separate bed : charge 75% adult price.
- Children from 5 to 12 years sharing cabin with parents : charge 50% adult price.
- Children above 12 years old are charged at adult price.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the cruise management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately.
4. Cancellation policy: Any cancellation will be charged as following:
a.Cancellation by guests:
|Period Prior to the cruise date||GIT >=6 cabins||FIT< 6 cabins|
|More than 30 days before check-in||0%||0%|
|From 11 to 30 days||50% of each cancelled cabin||30% of each cancelled cabin|
|From 04 to 10 days||70% of each cancelled cabin||50% of each cancelled cabin|
|Less than 03 days||100% of each cancelled cabin||100% of each cancelled cabi|
b. Cancellation by Mon Chéri Cruises
We reserve the right to cancel your booking under some unavoidable circumstances like: weather conditions, wars, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters, terrorism, or under orders from the Local Authority. Bad weather conditions will also lead to cancellations in order to guarantee your safety.
The following policies will be applied for bad weather:
25 USD/ guest
Lunch & shuttle bus
Lunch + 5 hours visiting the Bay
85 USD/ guest
Lunch + Visiting the Bay + Transportation
120 USD/ guest
Guests buy 3D2N package and only stay 1 night
Rate for 2D1N
Guests buy 3D2N package but only stay 1 night and day boat trip until between 3 pm and 7pm on the second day
75% of 3D2N rate
Cancellation will ONLY be announced by the Hai Phong Local Port Authority and often at short notice. Therefore your understanding in these situations will be highly appreciated as these circumstances are entirely out of our control.
5. Refund of Unused services
No refund or exchange can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour package but which is not utilized by the tour member.
6. Passengers’ information and dietary requests
Clients are requested to submit all passenger details at least 24 hours prior to check-in of passengers, including (i) Full name, (ii) Date of birth, (iii) Gender, (iv) Nationality, (v) Passport number, (vi) Vietnam visa expiry date.
All dietary restrictions should be informed at least 48 hours prior to check-in to help us to serve the guests better.
Charter, group rates or last minute deals are available. Please contact us for generous discounts. Best prices GUARANTEE.